måndag 27 juni 2011


Note to self: Don´t assume anything. Check the the facts before you start painting. This Monday´s column is about a new kind of strike, italian style, at the airport. It means people work, but they take their time and do everything really slow. Lovely. I started drawing, assuming it was the luggage handlers who were on strike. When I was ready and just had to write the caption I checked the original story. Oh no, it was the security personnel who were on strike. So I had to write security instead of luggage on the sign, and the picture isn´t as clear as the original one, here:


If I would have had the facts right when I made this, I would have added something to do with security to the people in line. Maybe Darth Wader looking nervous instead of Elvis who lost his luggage.

1 kommentar: